суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

anolon knife




Iapos;m that strange kind of person that can make a good impression and make people like me, but have no idea any more how to turn THAT into having friends I went to a uni party for the first time in a very long time (felt like I had to considering I have been at that freaking place for so long). Admittedly I was only there for 20mins, so perhaps this is not fair, but seriously... I just donapos;t like them. Not my people. So freaking boring. Just really drunk. Not even having a particularly good time. Dumb. But then I�got home and felt all sorry for myself cos I have no social group of friends. Dumb. But that is mostly by choice after witnessing what I did last night. Iapos;m so over all of you. I never really liked you in the first place. I, for lack of a more modest way to put it, am just better than that.

So this summer hopefully Iapos;ll make some friends. I think I might steal Parks. They seem pretty rad. And hopefully Iapos;ll work out how you go from acquaintances, to actual real life friends. Wish me luck Its dumb being 24 and lonely

On another note I might be able to go back to MAC. That would rule.

brett favre official site web, anolon knife, anolon knife review.



Комментариев нет: