пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

aid first free poster




So i needed a haircut really bad because my hair was getting gross. The back was really long and the sides were going over my ears making my head look big. So i went to get a haircut today and it turned out super bad. I am really pissed right now. The guy used a razor blade for pretty much the whole thing and thinned my hair. Now it looks like i am balding and i have random strands of hair that are super long and others that are like an inch short. I would post pictures, but i am too embarrassed. Shit.

while i was walking home i passed by an origami store. Apparently all they sell is origami paper. How can a business stay open when all they sell is origami paper? awhile ago i also passed by a shoelace store. All they sold were different colors and styles of shoelaces. I think this is why the Argentine economy sucks.

club renaissance vegas, aid first free poster, aid first free kit latex, aid first free kit, aid first fort training worth.



Комментариев нет: